Tour Days: 1 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi / Agra / Delhi
You will be received by our experienced chauffeur at your desired location in Delhi. We recommend starting the day trip by 06.30 hrs to avoid any traffic congestion during working hours. However, the trip can be customized as per your convenience.
• The total tour duration will be 14 hours
• On your visit to India's most iconic landmark, the Taj Mahal note the following:
- The timelines mentioned below are indicative only.
- The timeline may vary depending on the prevailing weather conditions and existing traffic situation.
In order to make the most of the visit, we strongly recommend that you travel light, however, the following are mandatory:
1. Carry your Passport.
2. A Pair of Sneakers.
3. Extra Pair of Socks.
|06:30-11:00||04:00 hrs||(a) Pick up from your location at Delhi
(b) Travel to Agra through Yamuna Expressway
|(a) Experienced chauffeur driven AC vehicle.
(b) Free Wi-Fi
(c) Packaged drinking water and snacks.
|11:00-11:45||00:45 hrs||Visit to local Bazaar||Try out local Agra delicacies including Local Sweet’s & Gifts.|
|12:00-12:45||00:45 hrs||Buffet Lunch||Lunch at a premier restaurant of Agra.|
|13:00- 15:00||02:00 hrs||Visit Taj Mahal||(a) Tonga ride (Horse Cart) from the ticket counter to the entrance gate.
(b) Visit accompanied by a Professional tour guide.
|15:00- 19:00||04:00 hrs||(a) Drive back to Delhi through Yamuna Expressway
(b) Drop to your preferred location
|(a) Sit back and relax
(b) Share your memorable visit on social media via our complimentary Wi-Fi service
- Start your tour at 06.30AM (Flexible) with pickup at your desired location in Delhi, by our experienced chauffeur. Travel along the Yamuna Expressway, one of the finest roads in India, in a private, air-conditioned vehicle for approximately 4-5 hours (depending on traffic) including a restroom stop if necessary.
- Upon arrival in Agra, enjoy your lunch (included in the price of your tour) at Deluxe hotel. Next, Visit World Heritage Site and one of India's most iconic landmarks, the Taj Mahal.
- Take a Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) from the ticket counter to the entrance gate of the Taj Mahal, to enjoy the feeling of being a royal guest. The Taj Mahal was built in the mid-1600's by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his belovered Mumtaz Mahal.
- A professional guide will accompany you for your easy understanding of the history of all the heritage sites. Your guide will accompany you for approximately 2 hours at the Taj Mahal. You have the option to enjoy some additional free time at Taj Mahal.
- After visiting the Fabulous Taj Mahal, you will be transferred back to Delhi for drop-off at your desired location Hotel/Railway Station/Airport in Delhi with the sweet memories.
- Tour Service Ends here. Cheer’s.
“ It’s better to see something Once than to hear about it thousand times.”
Airport/Railway Station/Hotel Pick and Drop.
Experienced Chauffeur driven A/c Vehicle.
Packaged Drinking Water.
Complimentary News Paper.
Complimentary light snacks.
Buffet Lunch at Restaurant of Agra.
Tonga Ride (Horse Cart) at Agra.
Knowledgeable Local English speaking Tour Guide.
Monument Entrance Fee.
All Driver allowances.
All Toll-Parking & State-Tax.
Camera Fee inside Monuments (wherever applicable)
Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended)
All expenses of Personal Nature
Tips / Gratitudes
You can pay by Cash / Cheque / Demand Draft / Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / NEFT / Demand draft & Bank Transfer favoring Touch India Tours and Travel
Our Bank Details :-
Payee Name: Touch India Tours and Travel
Bank Name: YES BANK LTD
IFSC CODE :YESB0000172
Swift Code : YESBINBBDEL
MICR Code :110532042
Branch : Dlf Cyber City, Gurugram
Rates for the Day Tour Taj Mahal is as follows:
|No. of Tourist||Cost Per Person||Type of Vehicle||Remarks|
|1 Traveller||$148.00||Sedan||(a) Kids below five years will not be charged.
(b) Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
|7 Travellers||$75.00||Tempo / Traveller|
|8 Travellers||$73.00||Tempo / Traveller|
|15 Travellers||$63.00||Mini Bus / Traveller|
|15+ Travellers||$63.00||Mini Bus / Traveller|
If Package cancel within :
30 -25 Days prior to departure 25% of tour cost
24 -20 Days prior to departure 50% of tour cost
19 -15 Days prior to departure 75% of tour cost
14- 0 Days prior to departure 100% of tour cost
No Show : 100% retention
No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his / her tour.
The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines/trains due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
Refunds will be processed through the online mode in 10-15 days.
Terms and Conditions
There will be a supplement for Christmas / New Year / Pushkar festival time.
There can be some variation in the price according to the hotels finally booked.
All rates and Hotels subject toavailbility
Touch India Tours and Travel is not responsible for any loss or libility caused due to delay or cancellation of respective flight
Peak season and holiday surcharge may apply.
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Voters ID / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence / Ration card
For students - Photo identification in the form of Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN card Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription